2013. június 14., péntek

M.A.S.H.

Ahogy minden kezdődött:
"Listen," Radar O'Reilly said, his head turning slowly back and forth in the familiar scanning action.
"Listen to what?" Captain Walter Koskiusko Waldowski, the Dental Officer and Painless Pole, asked.
"Henry," Radar O'Reilly said, "is trying for two new cutters."
"I gotta have two more men," Colonel Blake was shouting into the phone, and Radar could hear it.
"What do you think you're running up there?" General Hammond was shouting back, and Radar could hear that, too. "Walter Reed Hospital?"
"Now you listen to me . . ." Colonel Blake was saying.
"Just take it easy, Henry," General Hammond was saying.
"I won't take it easy," Colonel Blake shouted. "If I don't get two . . ."
"All right! All right!" General Hammond shouted. "So I'll send you the two best men I have."

És akkor listen:
The song

"You've gotta understand I'm not working on sick people here. I'm working on hurt young people, with essentially healthy bodies that have been insulted by ammunition."
BJ

"Listen, it's too big a world to be in competition with everyone. The only person who I have to be better than is myself. And in your case, that's enough."
Col. Potter

"Don't mind Pierce and Hunnicutt, they're both first rate surgeons. Sure, they'll show up to role call in their bathrobes. They keep a still in their tent. Once they ran all my underwear up the flagpole. But I want you to understand it's an honor to serve with these men."
Margaret